Pinterest is a hub of inspiration for all things interior design and home decor, and that includes window treatments like blinds, drapes, and shades. Not only do we often find ourselves browsing the site for new ideas and trends, but out clients often come to us with ideas for their own homes they’ve uncovered on Pinterest.
As 2014 comes to a close, we’re recapping the best window treatment ideas we’ve seen on Pinterest this year.
1. Dressing your windows doesn’t stop at the drapes. We loved this beautiful curtain rod idea from blogger The Nester.
2. This one is especially great for our New York City clients who live in studio apartments. Here, drapes are used to section off the bed to create a separate “room.”
3. Another great idea for small, city apartments: Go bold. We love how this small bedroom is practically shrouded in silk. It feels cozy and luxurious.
4. Similar to number two, here, drapes are used to section off a small space. The use of sheers is a great idea for studios that only have windows on one or two walls, since they provide a visual break, and still allow for plenty of natural light.
5. Another creative curtain hardware idea. Here, tiebacks are used in place of a curtain rod to hand drapes.
Want to recreate one of these ideas in your own home? Get in touch with ShadesCo! One of our window treatment consultants would be happy to answer any questions you have.